||Duties and Responsibilities :
Will be responsible for performing clerical duties such as:
- Record-keeping and managing forms and information in the Management System.
- Responds to queries by retrieving information in both manual and electronic file systems.
- Process applications and file records.
- Maintain updated files.
- Complete all forms.
- Answer queries by searching and retrieving files.
- Update file information.
- Process all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Perform data entry.
- Add files to archives.
- Modify or purge entries.
- Destroy files in consultation with MD
- Create new folders and files.
- Check to ensure files are complete.
- Aid colleagues in retrieving information.
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database.
- Work with electronic storage media, such as hard drives, and CD/DVD ROMs.
- Use scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
- Photocopy files.
- Store and extract file information from computers.
- A minimum Degree qualification of Upper second class. Qualification in Social Studies and/or Business Management with IT will be considered.
- A minimum KCSE grade of C+ with at least a C+ grade in Mathematics, English and Kiswahili.
- No experience is required for Degree holders.
- Three years experience needed for Diploma holders.
Other desired qualifications:
- Knowledge of IT systems such as database, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use own initiative to resolve problems and communicate the same.
- Organizational skills to manage high value of work effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.